SENIORS interested in applying to Community College
SENIORS interested in applying to Community Collegetitle
For dates and zoom links of upcoming Community College Application Workshops and other important events click on the link below:
How to Apply to Community College
How to Apply to Community Collegetitle
- Create an OpenCCC account OR log in if you have one (concurrent enrollment students). If you have never applied for concurrent enrollment, create a new account. Concurrent enrollment students already have an account. For help creating an OpenCCC account click here: https://collegeofsanmateo.edu/outreach/docs/OpenCCC.pdf
- The term you are applying for? Summer/Fall 2021
- Major? You must Pick anything close to an interest.
- Social Security Number? Need to have SSN when applying. IF You don’t have one leave blank.
- Dependency Status? Most will check - I am under 19 years old and none of the above are true about me. Meaning you are dependent on your parent/guardian(s)
- Independent if - living on your own (emancipated means court order independence from legal guardian) Enrollment Status? First-time student in college (after leaving high school)
- High School Education Level? Received high school diploma on 6/4/2021
- Citizenship Status If you are a nonresident without immigration status check “Other” & get from us an AB540 form to submit. If you are a permanent resident or other than a US Citizen (You will need either your Alien registration number or Visa issue type, and expiration dates).
San Mateo Community College District (Canada/Skyline/College of San Mateo)
San Mateo Community College District (Canada/Skyline/College of San Mateo)title
is a three-college district located between San Francisco and San Jose in the Silicon Valley. The Colleges serve more than 31,000 students each year and offer the first two years of instruction in a wide variety of degree and transfer programs, as well as vocational-technical programs.